Job no: 493410
Categories: Sport and Recreation
Permanent, Full Time opportunity
Salary: $71,838 plus 9.5% super
Position Location: Glen Waverley / Oakleigh / Clayton
The Active Monash Leisure Centres are highly regarded throughout the Aquatic and Recreation Industry, attracting over 1.5 million attendances per annum. Active Monash fosters a culture of professionalism, innovation and positive engagement.
About the Role:
Provide leadership to Operations department:
To guide and support a collaborative culture, the role will:
- Recruit, supervise, train and roster the Operations Team Leader, Lifeguard Team Leader and Duty Managers within Active Monash
To ensure all centres run safely and effectively, the role will:
- Coordinate and oversee all purchase orders and invoices for the Operations area ensuring its operating within the budget parameters
- Be responsible for day to day works within the Active Monash centres including capital works, maintenance and any other relevant works carried out
- Be responsible of records including manuals, policies, procedures and checklists within Active Monash
- Be responsible all facilities in Active Monash are compliant with all relevant industry guidelines and legislations including the GSPOs
- Perform direct service as required delivering a customer focused experience for all patrons
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience of the recreation aquatic environment in the area of operations
- Demonstrated experience in facility maintenance including GSPO and safety regulation
- Current Level 2 First Aid with current CPR
- Lifeguard Certificate
- Oxygen/Advanced Resuscitation Certificate
- Working with Childrens Check
- Safeguarding Children Certificate
What We Offer:
As a City of Monash employee, your personal and professional development is a key focus. You will have access to a vibrant health and well-being program, flexible working arrangements and training opportunities
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter outlining your experience and how it relates to the role.
Applications are currently open, with a closing date of 06 June 2021 at 11:55pm.
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Luke De Pasquale on at Luke.DePasquale@monash.vic.gov.au.
Monash Council values flexible working arrangements and embraces workplace diversity, inclusion and equity, including children and young people.
We are committed to being a child safe organisation and have zero tolerance to child abuse.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend