Work Experience - Library Customer Service
Expressions of Interest
Job no: 493052
Categories: Administration and Office Support, Call Centre and Customer Service
Monash Public Library Service offers a limited number of Work Experience placements each year to secondary students in Year 10. It is a great introduction to a career in Libraries with high calibre training, a progressive environment and the satisfaction of knowing your work really makes a difference.
Our Work Experience Program showcases the diverse range of work undertaken by our Library service to students. We hope all students will finish the week with a deeper appreciation of the services offered and their importance to the community of Monash.
We are seeking Work Experience applicants who are:
- interested in working in a team with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds
- positive with a “can do” attitude
- interested in using and learning about e-Technologies and online resources
- organised and focussed with great attention to detail
- thinking of a career in Libraries, Community Service, Education and/or Customer Service
- must be at least 15 years old
- meet the Personal Capability Requirements
- able to provide a completed Work Experience Arrangement Form for insurance purposes from your secondary educational institution
How to apply:
Please submit your resume and complete the application form. Applications will close on Monday, 2 March 2020 at 11:55pm.
Note: Placements are available during the school term only. Due to a high number of applications for June, July and August, placements during this time will be strictly limited. No places will be offered after 30 November.
Capability Statement - Library Work Experience.pdf
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend