Administration Office Home Maintenance
Job no: 494071
Categories: Community Services & Development
- Part Time position, 19 hours per week
- Salary from $65,950 (pro rata) + Super
- Location Glen Waverley, walking distance to The Glen!
Monash is a dynamic organisation committed to providing excellence in service delivery. Located in the eastern region, Monash is a cosmopolitan and culturally diverse city, close to the demographic centre of Melbourne.
The Aged and Community Support Team is a dynamic Team who work harmoniously together, to provide care and support in the home to clients eligible for the Commonwealth Home Support Programme.
About the Position:
- Provide effective customer service and administration support to Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP), Home Safety Program
- Process referrals for home maintenance and modifications via the My Aged Care (MAC) portal
- Process completed worksheets for invoicing clients
- Processing and payment of contractor invoices through ProcessIT
- Respond via phone and email to verbal and written customer queries and feedback.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of the principles of the Commonwealth Home Support Programme
- Knowledge and experience in working with the My Aged Portal (MAC)
- Understanding of the local community and the needs of older people and people with disabilities and their carers.
- Experience in customer services dealing with people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and life experiences
- Sound computer, data entry, invoicing and report generation skills
Requirement of the position:
- Employee Working with Children’s Check;
- Satisfactory National Police Check; and
- Other pre-employment checks may be required depending on the role requirements.
In accordance with the Chief Health Officer direction, all local government employees must be fully vaccinated from 26 November, 2021. Successful candidates will be required to demonstrate evidence of vaccination status or medical exemption prior to commencement.
What We Offer:
As a City of Monash employee, your personal and professional development is a key focus. You will have access to a vibrant health and well-being program, flexible working arrangements and training opportunities.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter, outlining your experience and how it relates to the role.
Applications are currently open, with a closing date of 10 July 2022 at 11:55pm.
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Nicole Clark on 9518 3285 or at email@example.com
Monash Council is committed to be a flexible, safe, equal and inclusive workplace where we embrace and support diversity.
As an Equal Opportunity employer, we encourage applications from people who are from different backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, people of any age, race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation and cultural background. If you have a reasonable adjustment, support or access requirement, we encourage you to let us know through your application or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also committed to being a Child Safe organisation and have zero tolerance to child abuse.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend