Job no: 493285
Categories: Information and Communication Technology
- Temporary (Fixed Term) Full Time position, up to 6 months
- Salary Band 8 $114,000+ Superannuation
- Glen Waverley, Melbourne
The City of Monash is a dynamic organisation committed to providing excellence in service delivery. Located in the eastern region, Monash is a cosmopolitan and culturally diverse city, close to the demographic centre of Melbourne.
This an exciting opportunity for a Test Manager with strong technical expertise in Oracle Fusion ERP Cloud implementations. You will be part of the Digital Transformation project team focusing on the implementation of Oracle Fusion ERP Cloud.
About the Role:
As a Test Manager, you will be part of the project to implement Oracle Fusion ERP Cloud as part of the Digital Transformation program. you will be working with the internal teams and vendors on the system and integration testing across multiple applications which form part of the overall Oracle Fusion ERP Cloud implementation project.
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualifications and /or experience as noted
- Highly developed technical skills to fulfill the position objectives and responsibilities
- Demonstrated substantial experience with Oracle Fusion ERP implementation testing
- Experience with automated testing
- Demonstrated problem solving, advanced analytical and troubleshooting ability
- Communication skills, working in a Service Delivery environment
What We Offer:
As a City of Monash employee, your personal and professional development is a key focus. You will have access to a vibrant health and well-being program, flexible working arrangements, and training opportunities.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter outlining your experience and how it relates to the role.
Applications are currently open, with a closing date of 19/05/2021 at 11:55pm.
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Pratheek Nagaprasanna on 0404314638 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monash Council values flexible working arrangements and embraces workplace diversity, inclusion and equity, including children and young people.
We are committed to being a child safe organisation and have zero tolerance to child abuse.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend