Landscape and Playspace Gardener
Job no: 492786
Categories: Government and Defence
Monash City Council's Horticulture department is seeking a landscape gardener with a passion for creating liveable and sustainable open spaces. As part of the Landscaping and Play space Maintenance team you will bring a team first approach combined with well developed landscaping skills ready to tackle the many challenges a thriving city such as Monash presents.
The objective of this role is to provide a high standard of horticultural maintenance, including but not inclusive to playground repairs and installation, minor landscaping, landscape restoration, turf maintenance, fencing and bollard maintenance, unsealed path maintenance and upgrades, irrigation maintenance and vegetation planting and establishment.
The successful applicant will best meet the key criteria below;
- Qualifications and Experience.
- Demonstrated practical knowledge and experience in landscaping works.
- Demonstrated ability to operate landscaping machinery.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to deliver works safely with OH&S Management Systems.
- Ability to work effectively in team environment.
Job specific enquiries should be directed to Michael Grant, Co-ordinator Heritage Services on 9518 3727.
Application should be submitted on line by 22 May 2019.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend